Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Have a Stroll at Where I work, My Office

i Work As A Quantity Surveyor and Safety Advisor At CSC Bhd as a subcontractor of Mudajaya Bhd under IJM Corporation,

Where i spend most of my time, work, facebooking, sleeping, my main table,


overview of my office,


Drawing table, sole mine coz i keep all the drawing of all sites



My only shelf, these file is only accessible by me, coz i filed it up my way, even my boss have a headache , hahaha

What i like in my office?

1. i got all of this for myself
2. i can do whatever i want in it, eat , sleepover,
3. have 2 units of air-conditioner
4. the inspection glass to my left
5. the only Computer access to internet Via WireLAN others use Wireless
6.no body disturb my work
7. i thank my Boss for this generousity

No comments:

Post a Comment