Wednesday, March 30, 2011

RICO RIDZHUAN ROZAIDY


RICO RIDZHUAN ROZAIDY
>22 INCOMING<
>BROWN EYES-HAIR<
>PROUD SON AND BROTHER<
>HEALTHY-WELLBEING<
>SINGLE STILL NOT AVAILABLE<

Frequently ASKed Question


Q: Why u look older? are u really 22?
A: i am, besides, i pinch my cheek to look older so i can scare kids

Q: why is ur hair n eye colour the same?
A: i dont know.. i thought my hair is black

Q: what u like to do in free time?
A: umm.. Gundams, Guitar, PS2, Facebook, let My cat bite me, go out with girls

Q: why are u single?
A: im choosy, complicated, and i like to be Alone and im not allowed to YET

Q: any crushes?
A: KIM TAEYEON OF SNSD!!!!! 1 and ONLY!!!

Q: any regret?
A: yeah.. a lot.. but the worst of my regret lies in Kuala Kangsar

Q: u have nice smile
A: thats not a question, but thx :)







No comments:

Post a Comment